Mish appeared on Yahoo Finance this morning with Brad Smith and Diane King Hall as a contributor/guest host.
- Jobs Report
- Yield Curve and the Fed
- Tech and AI
- Earnings Season
- Inflation and impact on consumers
- Technical indicators to assess next market direction
- Mother Nature
- Geopolitics and Social Unrest
- Sectors to buy/avoid
Have a listen and walk away with an actionable plan!
For more detailed trading information about our blended models, tools and trader education courses, contact Rob Quinn, our Chief Strategy Consultant, to learn more.
Follow Mish on Twitter @marketminute for stock picks and more. Follow Mish on Instagram (mishschneider) for daily morning videos. To see updated media clips, click here.
Mish, Brad Smith and Diane King Hall discuss and project on topics like earnings, inflation, yield curve and market direction in this appearance on Yahoo Finance.
Mish reviews her first-quarter trades in this appearance on Business First AM.
Mish talks women in the trading space and covers a wide variety of ideas in this interview for FreeFX.
Mish runs through bonds, modern family, commodities ahead of PCE on Benzinga.
Mish explains her bullish call on Bitcoin and provides her price target for the cryptocurrency in this video appearance on CNBC Asia.
Mish shares why the transportation ETF is such an important measure of economic strength and how retail stocks (XRT) continue to underwhelm on the Tuesday, June 27 edition of StockCharts TV’s The Final Bar with David Keller.
Mish discusses how business have been watching Russia in this appearance on Business First AM.
Read Mish’s commentary on how the situation in Russia impacts the markets in this article from Kitco.
Watch Mish’s 45-minute coaching session for MarketGauge’s comprehensive product for discretionary traders, the Complete Trader.
Read Mish’s interview with CMC Markets for “Tricks of the Trade: Interviews with World-Class Traders” here!
Mish delves into the potential next market moves for several key markets, including USD/JPY, Gold and West Texas crude oil in this appearance on CMC Markets.
Mish and Dale Pinkert cover the macro, the geopolitical backdrop, commodities, and stocks to watch on FACE Live Market Analysis and Interviews.
July 7: Mario Nawfal Twitter Spaces
July 12: Real Vision
July 13: TD Ameritrade
- S&P 500 (SPY): 443 now resistance to clear with 430 support.
- Russell 2000 (IWM): 180 support to hold 185 pivotal resistance.
- Dow (DIA): 34,000 back to pivotal.
- Nasdaq (QQQ): 370 now resistance with 360 support.
- Regional banks (KRE): 40.00 back in focus as support.
- Semiconductors (SMH): 150 back to pivotal number.
- Transportation (IYT): 250 resistance and under 245 expect more selling.
- Biotechnology (IBB): 121-135 range.
- Retail (XRT): 63 support holding.
Director of Trading Research and Education